Saturday, November 16, 2019

Inspiration to Execution!

Introducing . . .






The inspiration . . . 

     An appliqué square made from fabric scraps in my stash.  Somehow I loved the color combination of the vibrant orange with the blues and greens, the cheerful stripes and polka dots and the swirly "starry night" background - it just evoked a feeling of whimsy and joy in me so I took a picture of it.
     When I showed the pic to a colleague at work the next day she said "You should make that into a card - I'd buy some!"
     Well, being square it wouldn't work with my SendOutCards.com/105127 program, so I decided to take it to a printer and have some made!

Proof sheets . . .
     Cards are 5 1/2" square and blank on the back except for a small logo at the center bottom.  The card stock is a nice heavy weight with an easy-write surface.
     While I was at it, I had some 2 3/4" gift tag size ones made.  They're perfect for so many things ...


And . . . the cards!
     The proceeds from the cards are going to help fund my 19-year-old's ambition to go on a mission trip - either to El Salvador over Spring Break or Africa next summer, depending on how her fundraising progresses.
     If you would like to order some of these delightful cards, select the Contact Us button at the top and tell me what you would like.






The minis . . .

~ Package backing on tag-sized cards ~

Cards are packaged in groups of 10 with envelopes and 10 gift tags thrown in for $15.

Gift tags are packed in groups of 25 for $5.

Custom-sized orders available with price breaks for larger quantities.

Tied with twine or inserted in a sheer drawstring organza bag - your choice.  Both with tag label.

Lovely for gift-giving . . .

Shipping for out-of-town orders will be at cost.

If you would simply like to make a donation toward the cost of her service mission adventure, all donations of $50 or more will receive a gift pack of 10 cards with 10 gift tags.










No comments:

Post a Comment